BLUESTACKS OFFLINE INSTALLER
BlueStacks - a program for Android-run applications on computers running Windows and Mac OS X. You can download from the Internet and install new applications. BlueStacks boots very quickly, and supports full-screen mode allows you to move applications from Android mobile devices to home computers based on Windows and Mac OS X. The program requires little system resources, but on older systems such as Windows XP and Vista may not work. BlueStacks users can easily install new Android applications, remove them if necessary, and use the service Cloud Connect.
BlueStacks uses a technology called LayerCake, which provides the correct environment for running applications for ARM-Android OS on your computer. Scope of the program is not as small as it would seem at first sight. After installing BlueStacks on your Windows PC, you can download directly from the software necessary Android-app, without having to use the Android-smartphone. BlueStacks looks pretty neat and fits naturally into the interface of Windows. The program allows you to run Android-application in a window or full screen, and be able to deal with it almost all - it has been translated into 12 languages, among which are Russian.
• Running Android applications on Windows
• The ability to move applications to the Android device to your computer
• The decision to launch applications on Android in full screen at full speed
• Sync your Android phone to your PC using BlueStacks Cloud Connect
• The ability to set an unlimited number of applications.
• The ability to play 3D games (cache).
• Sync with your Android device will allow you to make calls, send SMS, take photos, and more.
• Has a lot of settings and system settings Android (Although they are slightly cut)
• Is able to install applications from a computer at the touch of them
• Ability to obtain Root (full access to the file system and other things)
• You can set Google Play, simply speaking market.
• BlueStacks great friends with the ADB is a very big plus, if you really want, you can change the firmware.
• Ability to sign in FastBoot and Recovery.
• BluesStacks has virtual disk, such as SD Card, Data, and a few others. Which again makes it possible to do a lot of "body" motions with it and enjoy all its charms.
How to install Google Play Market
1. Set the file manager Bluestacks Root Explorer (patch).
2. The archive has the following two files:
3. Using Root Explorer to copy these files to the / data / bst
(Windows disks and folders with files in Bluestacks can be found in the folder / data / windowsdata)
4. In Root Explorer change the file permissions:
To do this click on the file and hold the mouse button until a menu of file operations. Select this menu item «Permissions» and set the following attributes:
-Programs for tablets
Set the file permissions can and using adb:
- Adb shell chmod 755 / data / bst / vending.apk
- Adb shell chmod 755 / data / bst / googleservicesframework.apk
5. Restart Bluestacks.
6. You will not see Google Play Market or on the desktop or in a folder Bluestacks to store applications on the top panel. To get easy access to Google Play, you can set in Bluestacks launcher ADW Launcher (in the game).
To find without ADW Launcher and run Play Market, click on the icon with the basket (App Stores) on top of the Bluestacks and select «Open folder», then, in the Windows Explorer, open the folder My Apps and run Play Market.
7. Type the Market Play your account data to Google (email and password)
All that you can install in Bluestacks application from Google Play Market
DOWNLOAD (Windows XP/7)