CONNECTIFY HOTSPOT PRO 4.3
Connectify Hotspot Pro will be stronger and faster than all other Wi-Fi/Hotspot software & then when you combine it with Connectify Dispatch.
Released Connectify Hotspot 4.3.3 On March 21st, 2013:
The Connectify Dispatch v4.3.3 has arrived! This is a minor new release of Dispatch that is mostly focused on improving stability by working around a bug in common Intel drivers.
- Avoid Blue Screen of Death with Intel cards: We re-worked the Connectify driver to avoid a serious bug in many Intel network cards, which could lead to the dreaded “Blue Screen of Death.”
- Scrollbar Fix: The Dispatch Help page now has a scroll bar. Otherwise, Connectify Dispatch v4.3.3 has the same features as Dispatch 4.3.0:
- New Driver Update: Software works even better with Windows 8 and prevents crashes, BSODs, and freezes that some of our users were experiencing.
- Update: Better detection for corrupted Connectify driver installs
- Update: Connectify Dispatch v4.3 drops support for Windows XP and Windows Vista. Users running XP and Vista can continue to use Connectify Dispatch v4.2
- Update: Connectify Dispatch has upgraded to the .NET 4.5 Framework. The installer will prompt Windows 7 users to install .NET 4.5 if it is not already installed.
- Feature: Dispatch allows users to share on Facebook or Twitter from the Dispatch Dashboard and makes it easy to post screenshots of the Dashboard.
- Feature: Connectify Hotspot and Dispatch UIs allow the user to set whether they should start when Windows starts.
- Feature: Troubleshooter now allows the user to specify whether they are trying to troubleshoot Hotspot or Dispatch.
How To Install :
- Block the program using firewall
- Register offline
- Change host file